$130 million dollars

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
pocket change huh....

Simon Cowell turned down $130 million deal to stay on 'Idol'

The Daily Beast has an exclusive excerpt from Richard Rushfield's American Idol: The Untold Story, which is out today. In it, Rushfield depicts the power struggle between Idol creator Simon Fuller and judge Simon Cowell that led to Cowell's exit from Idol and his bringing his show X Factor to the U.S.

Among the revelations: During the summer of 2009, Fox offered Cowell a deal worth $130 million a year that would include him staying on Idol.

He turned it down.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...urned-down-130-million-deal-to-stay-on-idol/1

if true.....:awesome:

nothing like turning down one hundred and thirty ($130) million dollars, i don't care what you think about simon, that guy has cajones!

pocket change huh....

Simon Cowell turned down $130 million deal to stay on 'Idol'

The Daily Beast has an exclusive excerpt from Richard Rushfield's American Idol: The Untold Story, which is out today. In it, Rushfield depicts the power struggle between Idol creator Simon Fuller and judge Simon Cowell that led to Cowell's exit from Idol and his bringing his show X Factor to the U.S.

Among the revelations: During the summer of 2009, Fox offered Cowell a deal worth $130 million a year that would include him staying on Idol.

He turned it down.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...urned-down-130-million-deal-to-stay-on-idol/1

if true.....:awesome:

nothing like turning down one hundred and thirty ($130) million dollars, i don't care what you think about simon, that guy has cajones!
I respect the hell out of Dave Chappelle for doing something similiar. He singed a contract in excess of 50 million dollars to continue his show on Comedy Central but the executives there made life such a living hell for him that he said "Screw It' and gave them their money back.

I respect the hell out of Dave Chappelle for doing something similiar. He singed a contract in excess of 50 million dollars to continue his show on Comedy Central but the executives there made life such a living hell for him that he said "Screw It' and gave them their money back.

I miss Dave!

Back