150,000 dead

"During the time as the US president, John F. Kennedy increased American economic and military aid in three times to support the South Vietnam government and sent more U.S military advisors in Indochina. He rejected the withdrawal from Vietnam War."

https://www.alotrip.com/about-vietnam-history/john-f-kennedy-vietnam-war

Look it up, Nixon NEVER said "We won."

I think you're missing the point.

50,000 dead in Viet Nam over a 10 year period when people were actually trying to kill each other.
150,000 dead in 6 months when much of the Country is in Lockdown mode.

(does that help?)

Yeah....more infections......less deaths = herd immunity. Just 56 million new cases to go to catch up with Obama's swine flue outbreak in 2009

With the Majority of these deaths due to left wing "negligent Homicide"........such as was the fact in NY, NJ, Mich. etc. DEATH BY NURING HOME C19. As far as the total number of cases? Just 56 Million more to go to catch up with Obama's pandemic in 2009......when the swine flu infected over 60 million US CITIZENS with about the same MORALITY RATE when you take away the nursing home homicides by the left. How did he combat this pandemic........shut down the economy, demand people stay indoor, demand people repress their immune systems by wearing masks, stop our children from being educated? Nope.......business as usual.

And the sad truth? The president of the United States provided these blue liberal states with emergency hospital (Javit Center) and military hospital ships (the HOPE and Comfort) that went unused while they marched senior citizens with C19 into nursing homes to infect the most at risk at dying from C19.....senior citizens in nursing homes.

https://www.nypost.com/2020/06/27/almost-half-of-us-covid-19-deaths-are-linked-to-nursing-homes/

150,000. That's a lot of people.

Yeah....more infections......less deaths = herd immunity. Just 56 million new cases to go to catch up with Obama's swine flue outbreak in 2009

With the Majority of these deaths due to left wing "negligent Homicide"........such as was the fact in NY, NJ, Mich. etc. DEATH BY NURING HOME C19. As far as the total number of cases? Just 56 Million more to go to catch up with Obama's pandemic in 2009......when the swine flu infected over 60 million US CITIZENS with about the same MORALITY RATE when you take away the nursing home homicides by the left. How did he combat this pandemic........shut down the economy, demand people stay indoor, demand people repress their immune systems by wearing masks, stop our children from being educated? Nope.......business as usual.

And the sad truth? The president of the United States provided these blue liberal states with emergency hospital (Javit Center) and military hospital ships (the HOPE and Comfort) that went unused while they marched senior citizens with C19 into nursing homes to infect the most at risk at dying from C19.....senior citizens in nursing homes.

https://www.nypost.com/2020/06/27/almost-half-of-us-covid-19-deaths-are-linked-to-nursing-homes/

Some said that there would be over 2 million dead by now.

This looks like winning to me.

Unless of course one of the deceased is YOUR wife, child, mom, dad, grandma/grandpa, brother, sister, best friend, etc.

BC7QtWJ.jpg

Unless of course one of the deceased is YOUR wife, child, mom, dad, grandma/grandpa, brother, sister, best friend, etc.

BC7QtWJ.jpg

You might just be a bigger disappointment than Bill, both of you I understand were once people worth investing in, but you collapsed into being worthless shits, you could not manage.

You might just be a bigger disappointment than Bill, both of you I understand were once people worth investing in, but you collapsed into being worthless shits, you could not manage.

Ad hominem attack -- the sign of a loser who can't debate on the merits.

Next? lol

I think you're missing the point.

50,000 dead in Viet Nam over a 10 year period when people were actually trying to kill each other.
150,000 dead in 6 months when much of the Country is in Lockdown mode.

(does that help?)

Your post claimed Nixon said we won.

The point is that you made up something, can't back it up, and now backtrack from your claim.

When are you planning on stopping the Ad Hominem attacks upon me?

It's hilarious to see her talk about a loser being someone unable to debate on the merits. She's had me on ignore since the first time I embarrassed her on this forum.

It's hilarious to see her talk about a loser being someone unable to debate on the merits. She's had me on ignore since the first time I embarrassed her on this forum.

Very typical for a Regressive Lefty....reality must be pushed away as far as can be managed least the entire mind collapse into a bowl of Jello.

Very typical for a Regressive Lefty....reality must be pushed away as far as can be managed least the entire mind collapse into a bowl of Jello.

As expected, she blames me. She considers it my fault SHE chose to use the ignore.

Back