20% Say We are Winning In Iraq

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/23/iraq.poll2/index.htm

My Guess is those 20% that consider this winning are either Bush appointees, or people from Alabama that don't believe in the existence of 1/3.

It just boggles my mind how anyone could consider so many deaths, increased terrorism, and instability in the region a "win".

I'm sure this family doesn't give a fly fck about Bush's or Dixies stupid motives for invading Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/23/damon.familygrieves/index.html

Its time to pull out right now and focus on homeland security.

Did you see last week's Southpark? It was hilarious. They kept making the point that 25% of the US are retarded... (They were talking about the 9/11 conspiracy freakos)...

But I hate to use the retarded word in connection with that 25%. I prefer deranged or demented. It is not a matter of intelligence, but how that intelligence is used.

If you consider that 25% are actually backward, the percentage that are as thick as pig-shit must sit around 80%.

I know that is true in the UK.

Did you see last week's Southpark? It was hilarious. They kept making the point that 25% of the US are retarded... (They were talking about the 9/11 conspiracy freakos)...

Yeah. That was a good one. The other one was even better when they had the teacher go to AA as a means of skating by while she ran off with Ike.

But I hate to use the retarded word in connection with that 25%. I prefer deranged or demented. It is not a matter of intelligence, but how that intelligence is used.

Well, I think they are pretty much stupid. There was no WMD program, all we've done is embolden Iran, garnered more support for our true enemies, destabilized an entire country, and more importantly, we have actually increased terror in that region. Remind me again what we went in there for? How exactly ARE we winning? If you consider what's going a win, you're stupid.

Well, I think they are pretty much stupid. There was no WMD program, all we've done is embolden Iran, garnered more support for our true enemies, destabilized an entire country, and more importantly, we have actually increased terror in that region. Remind me again what we went in there for? How exactly ARE we winning? If you consider what's going a win, you're stupid.

Umm LardyT I agree with you perhaps you thought my use of the word intelligence was referring to military intelligence ? It was not.
I consider the term military intelligence to be an oxymoron anyway.
And consider stupidity can be replaced with Evil and the dark side. That is pretty much my argument.

Back