2010 All-Star Game

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I know that the American League team is going to have Evan Longoria at third, Derek Jeter at shortstop, and Ichiro in the outfield. I'm guessing Texiera will be at second. Anyone know who's playing for the Pussy League?

Also, the game will be held in Anaheim. Its not like the All-Star game will have a surprise ending, but it is always fun to watch the AL defeat the PL...

How do you like the prospects for that one? I don't think the Braves have been much since like 1995...
Who cares. Great American has some of the best beer and brats in the league!!!

To be honest. I haven't seen the Braves play this year. They're on top of the NL so they must be doing something right.

i promise not to make it awkward ;)

btw im not avoiding you, you just always call when my phone is off/dead

I left Grind a voice message last night, teasing him that the BoSox lost to your Rockies. :D
We go for the sweep today. Jimenez was ill (literally sick) and nearly lost the game for us, but luckily Corpas was able to own them while we smacked a couple homers yesterday.

And Grind, when you said you were watching the Rockies just after you got off a plane, does that mean you went to the stadium? If it does, why aren't we out having a couple beers?

And Grind, when you said you were watching the Rockies just after you got off a plane, does that mean you went to the stadium? If it does, why aren't we out having a couple beers?

i was still on the plane, I was watching from the air by piping into my home tv via slingbox over the airplane wifi

Back