2024 debate tactics

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
I definitely see the Orange Oaf being unable to contain his ego with the script his "handlers" prepared for him. He'll go off with the usual litany of BS and rhetoric that we've all heard since he lost in 2020 .... that and he'll get real nasty if Uncle Joe nails him with some facts (i.e., his own words).

As for Uncle Joe; he'll stick to the script his handlers give him. But if he gets rattled by Cheeto Jeezus taunts and diatribes, he might give a "diplomatic" version of "blow it out your ass" or "are you shitting me?" or "are you fucking stupid or what?"

Personally, I'd be happy if both just had a simultaneous mental breakdown live on air, forcing each party to actually come up with decent (as much as possible) candidates.

Stay tuned.

I definitely see the Orange Oaf being unable to contain his ego with the script his "handlers" prepared for him. He'll go off with the usual litany of BS and rhetoric that we've all heard since he lost in 2020 .... that and he'll get real nasty if Uncle Joe nails him with some facts (i.e., his own words).

As for Uncle Joe; he'll stick to the script his handlers give him. But if he gets rattled by Cheeto Jeezus taunts and diatribes, he might give a "diplomatic" version of "blow it out your ass" or "are you shitting me?" or "are you fucking stupid or what?"

Personally, I'd be happy if both just had a simultaneous mental breakdown live on air, forcing each party to actually come up with decent (as much as possible) candidates.

Stay tuned.
Trump is notoriously unhandled you motherfucking liar.

Stay tuned.
You people havent figured out yet, even after 8 years, that calling trump names has no impact whatsoever on his popularity. What will it take for you idiots to wake up? Is that you dont know what else to do? Thats a valid reason to keep doing something that doesnt work but at some point you have to face the fact its not working. Trying to impeach him and convicting him hasnt worked either but you have no other plan apparently. Maybe now that the SC gave the president immunity maybe you can follow through with the final solution with trump huh?

Stay tuned.
Well we tuned in and Dementia Joe came out and proved to us that the leftist media has been covering for Joe for his entire pResidency and that Trump was able to pretty much stay on message.

Stay tuned.
What do you see now?

Well we tuned in and Dementia Joe came out and proved to us that the leftist media has been covering for Joe for his entire pResidency and that Trump was able to pretty much stay on message.
The message being the same lies and BS he's been shoveling for 8 years! Uncle Joe should be put out to pasture.

Back