21 days left.

For everything.

I was about to post a thread on this and checked first to see if anyone had already done so. I also just finished watching this show.

I have watched so many shows regarding 2012 over the past month that when I opened my internet provider bill yesterday I discovered I had racked up a $50.00 surcharge! First time that ever happened.

I wonder if the more "enthusiastic" posters are going to kiss and make up before midnight on the 20th. :)

You are the one who brought up the ASSIGNING word.

I said GIVE.

Now you lie; but then, you are a liberal.
Show where you said GIVE!

Everyone that believes this to be true, should sign their homes, cars, and bank accounts over to me.

Naah, just their debts.

Now your stupidity is showing, again; because you can't assign your debt, to someone else.

Sure you can if they are stupit enough to sign a contract. Happens all the time in the business world.

But that's not ASSIGNING them your debt; it would be them ASSUMING your debt. :chesh:

Last edited:
You said "sign over" and then said "assign"./

And no I did not say give but it was wat should have geen understood byu anone with decent reading comprehension skills following the thread.

19 days now.

You said "sign over" and then said "assign"./

And no I did not say give but it was wat should have geen understood byu anone with decent reading comprehension skills following the thread.

19 days now.

I never attempted to make it appear that I had said something, that I didn't say; but you did and now you're so flustered, that your spelling is suffering.

Just admit it.
You tried to be funny and were booed off of the stage. :D

Back