21st birfdeh

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
(8:51:40 PM) thesupersacfiter: I want to ironically make my 21st birthday the one day I'm sober this month.
(8:51:52 PM) ib1yysguy: you're such a fucking emo

(8:51:40 PM) thesupersacfiter: I want to ironically make my 21st birthday the one day I'm sober this month.

Happy birthday. You've got another 2-3 years of growing, and then its shrinkage in every possible aspect for the rest of your life. Success does not matter. Women do not matter. The clock just starts ticking faster and faster and then one day you wake up and you're old. Older than you ever thought you'd be. Then, you wish the reaper would hurry up.

So enjoy yourself in the mean time.

The super sac fiter? That's the gayest name I've ever heard of.

Oh and happy birthday I guess. Hopefully it's your last.

Happy birthday. You've got another 2-3 years of growing, and then its shrinkage in every possible aspect for the rest of your life. Success does not matter. Women do not matter. The clock just starts ticking faster and faster and then one day you wake up and you're old. Older than you ever thought you'd be. Then, you wish the reaper would hurry up.

So enjoy yourself in the mean time.
Jesus dude, why not put some icing on a hand grenade and give it to the poor bastard?

Hmmm good point. I can see that with someone from Michigan pouring a powder into a bowl, adding water and mixing can be quite complicated. I know! Tell him he's making crack!!
Why would I need to make crack? I'm not planning on picking up any Ohio women.

And Damo was referring to Beefy, who is not in Michigan.

Back