2nd Amendment Group

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
I heard the president of this organization speak this morning on the radio, and I was impressed! You don't hear about them, the other guys get so much more press while these guys are doing great things behind the scenes!

I am fully behind gun rights groups like this $7.2 million a day to conservation!

http://www.nssf.org/

the nssf is a decent organization, but lets make it clear that their major representation is gun manufacturers. They will certainly stand behind individuals for the most part, but they were founded by and for manufacturers.

I heard the president of this organization speak this morning on the radio, and I was impressed! You don't hear about them, the other guys get so much more press while these guys are doing great things behind the scenes!

I am fully behind gun rights groups like this $7.2 million a day to conservation!

http://www.nssf.org/
So how far to you support the 2A froggy?

So how far to you support the 2A froggy?
I don't think people should have rocket launchers or nuclear weapons. i also don't think they should have machine guns, is that what you mean? I am not a big gun fan outside of shooting and hunting, is that what you mean? I wish they could only be used for those person and for nothing else, but that is my mother side talking!

I don't think people should have rocket launchers or nuclear weapons. i also don't think they should have machine guns, is that what you mean? I am not a big gun fan outside of shooting and hunting, is that what you mean? I wish they could only be used for those person and for nothing else, but that is my mother side talking!
Well then, and I mean this is a non-insulting way, you're really part of the problem. The 2A is intended to explicitly protect those rocket launchers and machine guns and uses outside hunting. It's there as a final bulwark against government oppression, to try and ensure that the blood spilled by our founders would be the last blood needed.

so you think the 2nd should be amended to remove 'security of a free state' and just enter 'for hunting and target shooting'??

If you wish to protect the people from the government you dont need anything but the guns that are legal now.

so you think the 2nd should be amended to remove 'security of a free state' and just enter 'for hunting and target shooting'??
I think if the government decides to come after me, there isn't much I am going to be able to do, even with a machine gun and rocket launcher!

I just like to see the rights of shooters and hunters protected. Militias, well, I hope there is never a need, if there is, I am not sure what I will do.

Well, that is the problem, isn't it! I don't think we could afford a rock launcher, maybe a machine gun or two, what is the going price these days for a tank?

you wouldn't need a tank, or really any launcher. all the BS arguments about the gov coming after us with tanks, bombers, and nukes are silly assed fallacy.

Back