that's going to be very pussyfied when the warhawk light dems take control and refuse to force a withdrawl.:pke:

I was most impressed with the Yahoo! news headlines at the 2,999 count, just waiting for 3k. You must be so happy.:clink:

suck my cock bitch.

I tried to stop this war, by protesting in the street. The blood is on your hands.

i apologize for the foul language.

Don't ever accuse me of cheering for soldiers deaths, and it won't happen again. I frickin' tried to stop George Bush's war.

Don't ever accuse me of cheering for soldiers deaths, and it won't happen again. I frickin' tried to stop George Bush's war.

That may have been true, but your current postings would bely that. In any case, I wish you and all a better New Years.

That may have been true, but your current postings would bely that. In any case, I wish you and all a better New Years.

making sure that America does not get complacent about the body count is not the same thing as cheering for soldier's deaths.

You and I have had this discussion.... don't insult those of us who have protested this war from day one by questioning our patriotism or the sorrow we feel at the senseless loss of this fine young men and women.

Golly Gee!

making sure that America does not get complacent about the body count is not the same thing as cheering for soldier's deaths.

You and I have had this discussion.... don't insult those of us who have protested this war from day one by questioning our patriotism or the sorrow we feel at the senseless loss of this fine young men and women.

were you at the War of the Worlds too?

December 31, 2006:

3,000 American soldiers have died in Bush's war of choice.

Damn, maybe the number can be greatly decreased in 2007...it is my hope.

I have a friend there, don't know where he is, he is a Ranger. One family member in Baghdad, one in Kuwait and another nephew graduating from West Point, soon. My hope is he will be drafted to the NFL...my hope for the other three is that they get to come home, but unfortunately, my Ranger friends is pretty sure he will do a tour in Afghanistan after they leave Baghdad.

It will be interesting to see if my nephew in Baghdad has anything to say about the hanging of Saddam.

I was most impressed with the Yahoo! news headlines at the 2,999 count, just waiting for 3k. You must be so happy.:clink:

What a terrible thing to say.

I don't know of any person in the USA, even the ones that I fully disagree with, on both sides, would ever wish this for another American, especially a solider putting themselves in harms way for an unjust war on the people of Iraq.

If the international community wanted Saddam so badly, they should have
tried him in international court and then gotten him like the got the Nazi's wanted for WWII crimes.

I am sure that those who performed those acts would love to have assissted
the CIA in getting Saddam.

Absolutely...it is with each life that our sorrow increases because we didn't want even one to be sacrificed.

So tell it like it is...

***sneaks in***

What a terrible thing to say.

I don't know of any person in the USA, even the ones that I fully disagree with, on both sides, would ever wish this for another American, especially a solider putting themselves in harms way for an unjust war on the people of Iraq.

If the international community wanted Saddam so badly, they should have
tried him in international court and then gotten him like the got the Nazi's wanted for WWII crimes.

I am sure that those who performed those acts would love to have assissted
the CIA in getting Saddam.

Before I hit town..I think runyon was being sarcastic..the other person he addressed was being obtuse***sneaks out***

Don't know personality of everyone yet...but I know that Cypress is not obtuse...

That may have been true, but your current postings would bely that.
How do you figure that? I think I'm as familiar with Cypress' posts as anyone here -- other than cypress himself, of course -- but I don't see how you could reasonably extrapolate such a thing from what he's said here.

that's going to be very pussyfied when the warhawk light dems take control and refuse to force a withdrawl.:pke:
I agree. Until the Democrats are willing to finally block one of the "emergency" spending appropriations by which Bush and the Pentagon have been funding their little adventure they've got little ground from which to throw stones.

Stop the funding and they'll be forced to bring the troops home. Simple, really.

Long ago I did as well... I still believe that once begun we must stay until there is stability. Yes, we hurt the chances, but we are the best chance of stability without total slaughter of one of the three groups in Iraq...

Sucks, but true. We need to stay to keep the nation from turning to genocide... Fools. We must stay IMO.

I apologize. I get very pissed at the use of the numbers, to make a point. Besides feeling it's a specious argument.

Damn, maybe the number can be greatly decreased in 2007...it is my hope.

I have a friend there, don't know where he is, he is a Ranger. One family member in Baghdad, one in Kuwait and another nephew graduating from West Point, soon. My hope is he will be drafted to the NFL...my hope for the other three is that they get to come home, but unfortunately, my Ranger friends is pretty sure he will do a tour in Afghanistan after they leave Baghdad.

It will be interesting to see if my nephew in Baghdad has anything to say about the hanging of Saddam.

Hi froggie!

Back