3 Month Ban

Zeppo Man

Ah. I guess that's more than a five minute major in the penalty box but less than two caps behind the year and a swim in the Mystic.
JPP has a broader range of proportionalizing than we have here in Boston.
Good work, JPP. We have much to learn.

The announcement says he committed several 12b violations in one day.

I don't know who else reported him, but if there was more than one, I know I was one of them.

He said I must be the NAMBLA webmaster.

So I reported him. :dunno:

The announcement says he committed several 12b violations in one day.

I don't know who else reported him, but if there was more than one, I know I was one of them.

He said I must be the NAMBLA webmaster.

So I reported him. :dunno:
As you should have. He did this to himself even if he does have mental issues.

Sounds like he wanted to get banned.

He's probably a sock of one of these other rightie freaks.

My perception also. It's often a waste of time trying to rationalize an irrational mind. He had a meltdown.
I strongly doubt he'd ever admit fault; that's too rational. :laugh:

No doubt. I don't recall seeing his posts lately but then I tend to skip over the cuckoos unless they're really in your face.

I skim over them looking for a general pattern. Note that Stevie's** posts would follow a pattern, a coherency whereas someone like Saltydancin is rarely coherent. Like speaking in tongues or some whacked out shit like that.

**I only suspect it's him and his username is too much work

I skim over them looking for a general pattern. Note that Stevie's** posts would follow a pattern, a coherency whereas someone like Saltydancin is rarely coherent. Like speaking in tongues or some whacked out shit like that.

**I only suspect it's him and his username is too much work

If you are talking about My Brother he reported extensive diabetic problems, which can cause all sorts of mental issues. Also he had recently gone on new meds....I know from experience that doing that can cause major issues for months even if you can eventually tolerate the meds....and sometimes you cant.

I thought he did fine from what I saw, though he was a Dick towards me a few times for no obvious reasons, which is of course a negative.

If you are talking about My Brother he reported extensive diabetic problems, which can cause all sorts of mental issues. Also he had recently gone on new meds....I know from experience that doing that can cause major issues for months even if you can eventually tolerate the meds....and sometimes you cant.

I thought he did fine from what I saw, though he was a Dick towards me a few times for no obvious reasons, which is of course a negative.

Stevie is your brother? Yes, mental aberrations can be caused by a number of things, not just genes or injury.

He'd been blowing hot and cold upon his arrival. Classic signs of mental illness; erratic behavior. Sane people are boring.

Stevie is your brother? Yes, mental aberrations can be caused by a number of things, not just genes or injury.

He'd been blowing hot and cold upon his arrival. Classic signs of mental illness; erratic behavior. Sane people are boring.

There are some troubling similarities between My Brother and Probable Woke Fuck Guile or whatever his name is.

Righties always make excuses for each others' inappropriate behavior.

Back