3 Months now since I could access my YouTube account

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
They deleted this video (this included copy is on BitChute) and lied calling it hate speech then expect me to acknowledge such rubbish to access my account! I have no intention of acknowledging such rubbish so it looks like I'll never have access to my YouTube account ever again at this rate ...

I have been feeling so sick, puking and everything else for weeks now. I have really laid down hard on the political front for about 3 weeks to a month and now I feel so tired, sick and tired I thought fa kit, I'm getting a six talls of Labbat Blue today and I have intent of slamming them all down, I mean what's it going to do, make me sick? Just another day only I'm going to get some sleep ... much needed sleep. Until then, I'll likely encourage my creative mind to assure I have some fun. May your day serve you well everyone, my day off; ;) forced by me.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pB9T4gmx9Z62/

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

They deleted this video (this included copy is on BitChute) and lied calling it hate speech then expect me to acknowledge such rubbish to access my account! I have no intention of acknowledging such rubbish so it looks like I'll never have access to my YouTube account ever again at this rate ...

I have been feeling so sick, puking and everything else for weeks now. I have really laid down hard on the political front for about 3 weeks to a month and now I feel so tired, sick and tired I thought fa kit, I'm getting a six talls of Labbat Blue today and I have intent of slamming them all down, I mean what's it going to do, make me sick? Just another day only I'm going to get some sleep ... much needed sleep. Until then, I'll likely encourage my creative mind to assure I have some fun. May your day serve you well everyone, my day off; ;) forced by me.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

WastefulGroundedLiger-max-1mb.gif

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Do try to carry on. Stiff upper lip and all that. (think about Queen and Country) :canada:

Back