30 days until FOOTBALL!!! (actually less)

Canceled.2014.1

In 29 days the NCAA Football season kicks off!

August 30th - South Carolina v. Vandy, Texas A&M v. Louisianna Tech, and UCLA v. Rice

August 31st - NC State v. Tennessee (Go Vols!), Boise State v. Michigan State, and Stanford v. San Jose state.

Sept. 1st - Navy v. Notre Dame (Go Navy!), Ohio State v. Miami (OH), Northwestern v. Syracuse, West VA v. Marshall, GA v. Buffalo, Wyoming v. Texas, Oregon State v. Nicholls, auburn v. Clemson (Go Tigers!),

And the best game of the weekend, the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE! v. Michigan (donations are being accepted for Denard Robinson's physical rehab)

I give this a big thumbs up. Sitting here wearing my OU shirt watching water polo. Watching the olympics is a poor substitute but I'm glad this is a year divisible by 4 making the time go a little quicker.

I'm more than ready for fall. These triple digit days are getting old really fast. I can't practice with my bow until after about 8 pm. Then for about 5 shots only till the sweat starts running so much it affects my accuracy. Oh, and did I mention I'm ready for some football as well? ;) But you know, with the BB playoffs come cooler weather too. So come on Fall!!

I'm more than ready for fall. These triple digit days are getting old really fast. I can't practice with my bow until after about 8 pm. Then for about 5 shots only till the sweat starts running so much it affects my accuracy. Oh, and did I mention I'm ready for some football as well? ;) But you know, with the BB playoffs come cooler weather too. So come on Fall!!
Whimp. I've rode over 100 miles so far this week in 90 degree heat and I'm older than you are!

Yep, I have no problem admitting that I am a wimp especially when it comes to hot weather. If I were just exercising the sweat wouldn't bother me so much. I have been working outside (clearing brush and building a road) until avout 2:00 each day and 105 is my target quitting temperature. I can work and the sweat can run with no problem but sweat makes a big difference when you're shooting a bow.

I dont' care. We have 30 days left till September and I don't want to be reminded of Fall till then. GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball started at the end of March and will end on Nov 1st. Nah, I am not waiting for baseball to finish to be a college football fan. Hell, Dec, Jan and Feb are the only 3 months without baseball.

Back