36% of vets families support the war.

I'm very skeptical about this poll, 95% of polls on the military and their families generally show at least 60% + support, this is an anomoly in my opinion. I have many links to dozens of polls that could show this poll in it's true light.

Thank you.........

I'm very skeptical about this poll, 95% of polls on the military and their families generally show at least 60% + support, this is an anomoly in my opinion. I have many links to dozens of polls that could show this poll in it's true light.

I agree and could do the same...make desh do the search and let her post them side by side...she went to the effort to find a negative now she wants you to post the positives...let her do it!

I knew it!!!

The survey of 1,467 adults nationwide includes 'only' 631 military family members, active-duty personnel, and veterans.

So what 60% of those polled have no affiliation to the military

Disgusting...

I agree and could do the same...make desh do the search and let her post them side by side...she went to the effort to find a negative now she wants you to post the positives...let her do it!

went to the effort?

Its called reading the news. I got it off of the headlines first site.

They love polls when they say what they want them to and exscoriate them when they dont.

http://www.1stheadlines.com/

There you go , it has always seemed pretty unbiased to me.

I knew it!!!

The survey of 1,467 adults nationwide includes 'only' 631 military family members, active-duty personnel, and veterans.

So what 60% of those polled have no affiliation to the military

Disgusting...

So you don't believe in statistical sampling?

Yeah the only polls the Right leaners have been proud of in years are the ones showing congress's low approval numbers. But nearly half of congress is Republicans :)

Ohh so sad that only 30% or so think the Republicans have not screwed the pooch.

Back