3D has a personality like?

What Does 3D's personality most resemble?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm thinking more along the lines of Gilligan.....

there's even a resemblance....

gilligan1251216144.jpg

Last edited:
In 1941, when Rosemary was 23, doctors told her father that a new procedure, lobotomy, would help calm her mood swings.[citation needed] At the time, relatively few lobotomies had been performed; James W. Watts, who carried out the procedure with Walter Freeman, described what happened:
"We went through the top of the head, I think she was awake. She had a mild tranquilizer. I made a surgical incision in the brain through the skull. It was near the front. It was on both sides. We just made a small incision, no more than an inch." The instrument Dr. Watts used looked like a butter knife. He swung it up and down to cut brain tissue. "We put an instrument inside," he said. As Dr. Watts cut, Dr. Freeman put questions to Rosemary. For example, he asked her to recite the Lord's Prayer or sing "God Bless America" or count backwards. ... "We made an estimate on how far to cut based on how she responded." ... When she began to become incoherent, they stopped.[3]
Instead of the hoped-for result, Rosemary was left with urinary incontinence and an infantile mentality — staring blankly at walls for hours. Her speech became unintelligible. "Rose was devastated; she considered it the first of the Kennedy family tragedies."[4]

Ah, the wonders of early 20th century medicine.

I'm fucking burnt toast! Mott has accurately profiled, down to a crisp.

he has the personality of a car alarm

Yes, give me the slightest jolt (hot chick smiles at or carresses me, someone acts like a dick to me, something I enjoy becomes available to me, something sentimental presents itself, etc.) and I go off for no apparent reason.

I voted burnt toast, because the end result is a really shitty peice of toast that you would never really want, it still stinks up the kitchen and reminds you just how shitty it really is. He's always pointing out how he did this or that, and it never was anything really special, but he lets you know. For example, his stupid marquee troll. It was a shitty troll, but he'll let you know he did it.

I voted burnt toast, because the end result is a really shitty peice of toast that you would never really want, it still stinks up the kitchen and reminds you just how shitty it really is. He's always pointing out how he did this or that, and it never was anything really special, but he lets you know. For example, his stupid marquee troll. It was a shitty troll, but he'll let you know he did it.

DUCK YOU FAVE!!!

Back