3D printing

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
For you more tech saavy individuals out there. Obviously a lot of advancement has been done, especially in the past 4-5 years with 3D printing. It seems like they can use a wide variety of material in the printing process, with a lot of quality differences.

My questions:

1) Do you have a recommendation as to who makes the best 3D printers?

2) Or does it depend on what it is I am looking to create?

3) My sister in laws brother is very artistic. Some of the stuff he does would be cool to mass market. I was thinking about buying him a 3D printer(s) as an investment in a potential business.

So I am looking for input.

an example is a Halloween light switch cover he made...

1528666_10203036392139831_141280103_n.jpg

So it would likely need to be something that could use a very wide variety of materials... The above he did by hand.

i dont know shit about best brands of 3d printers. that light switch is badass though. does your brother have a website? he should get that going.

i dont know shit about best brands of 3d printers. that light switch is badass though. does your brother have a website? he should get that going.

My sister in laws brother... that is why I inquired... he did that one and most of his other stuff by hand. Trying to see if anyone knows anything about the 3D printers that may allow him to get it going on a bigger scale.

For you more tech saavy individuals out there. Obviously a lot of advancement has been done, especially in the past 4-5 years with 3D printing. It seems like they can use a wide variety of material in the printing process, with a lot of quality differences.

My questions:

1) Do you have a recommendation as to who makes the best 3D printers?

2) Or does it depend on what it is I am looking to create?

3) My sister in laws brother is very artistic. Some of the stuff he does would be cool to mass market. I was thinking about buying him a 3D printer(s) as an investment in a potential business.

So I am looking for input.

an example is a Halloween light switch cover he made...

1528666_10203036392139831_141280103_n.jpg

So it would likely need to be something that could use a very wide variety of materials... The above he did by hand.

Where did the picture go?

Research it from a stock perspective. Which companies make the printers, which are most stable, and which are growing because they create the best bang for the buck?

Armed with that info, you could then find him the best bang for his buck... (and some nice available software to make and bake his own gun at home).

here's a marketing idea for you.....line up with an obstetrician and offer people three d depictions from their ultrasound images.....

Back