4th Plans

Cancel7

Banned
I'm so bored, hardly anyone is in the office, and I don't have much to do. Sad to say my little cyber monkeys are not keeping me entertained enough today.

What is everybody doing for the 4th? I have some subversive plans early tomorrow, and then a pool party. Tonight I have a big fireworks thing at my cousins to go to.

We've got some sort of Festival down at the Harbor tommorow, followed by fireworks over the bay ;)

Good luck on the subversion! :cool:

Not sure if I'm going to my folks place or my boyfriends family's place. I like the food at my family's better, but my mom's been putting the pressure on to get married. Which is really annoying for obvious reasons.

We've got some sort of Festival down at the Harbor tommorow, followed by fireworks over the bay ;)

Good luck on the subversion! :cool:

That sounds nice, have fun.

My cousin's husband has way too many fireworks, and after a while, they get too loud for me. I probably won't stay the whole time. But I like the shows, you're farther back and it's not as noisy, but really pretty.

Not sure if I'm going to my folks place or my boyfriends family's place. I like the food at my family's better, but my mom's been putting the pressure on to get married. Which is really annoying for obvious reasons.

Ohhhh, yeah, I hear that.

I'm so bored, hardly anyone is in the office, and I don't have much to do. Sad to say my little cyber monkeys are not keeping me entertained enough today.

What is everybody doing for the 4th? I have some subversive plans early tomorrow, and then a pool party. Tonight I have a big fireworks thing at my cousins to go to.

Lake Tahoe - alcohol - chase (hopefully proportionally sized) women.

Family... Swimming.. Picnic... Swimming... Some Beer... Watch fireworks...

Hopefully in that order.

The parts I ordered to make some more Agility equipment will arrive today and we'll let the dogs play with that tomorrow. We'll barbecue and just hang out.

Back