56of 88 counties in Ohio distroyed election data for 04

56 counties destroyed election data including ballots which is against the Election laws.

Ohio was won by Bush giving him the election by 118,000 votes.

Dem countys were given fewer voting machines than they had in the last election.

R counties were given more machines per capita.

People in Dem counties had to wait in line up to 11 hours to vote.

The Libertarian and Green party joined together in a lawsuit the outcome was soo suspicious.

Now tons of data which voters have fought in court for years to get access too have turned up "Missing" THIS IS AGAINST ALL ELECTION LAWS!

This is OT, but many of participate on x number of boards. I've not crossed posted at any of the sites, for example with the Ted Stevens thread, I purposely did not repeat what I've said on another board.

Now there might be times to bring something that either really hits or misses on another to here, for the posters are pretty good. In this case however, seems wrong.

Legitimate questions were asked and other points made after the original posts. They've yet to be answered, so rather than repeating what's gone before, I wonder if anyone else finds a problem with the practice of cross posting, without mentioning that one is doing so?

For instance, I could just copy and paste the whole thread from another site, but think that's wrong to fellow posters, not to mention to Damos.

This is OT, but many of participate on x number of boards. I've not crossed posted at any of the sites, for example with the Ted Stevens thread, I purposely did not repeat what I've said on another board.

Now there might be times to bring something that either really hits or misses on another to here, for the posters are pretty good. In this case however, seems wrong.

Legitimate questions were asked and other points made after the original posts. They've yet to be answered, so rather than repeating what's gone before, I wonder if anyone else finds a problem with the practice of cross posting, without mentioning that one is doing so?

For instance, I could just copy and paste the whole thread from another site, but think that's wrong to fellow posters, not to mention to Damos.

Hijacked

56 counties destroyed election data including ballots which is against the Election laws.

Ohio was won by Bush giving him the election by 118,000 votes.

Dem countys were given fewer voting machines than they had in the last election.

R counties were given more machines per capita.

People in Dem counties had to wait in line up to 11 hours to vote.

The Libertarian and Green party joined together in a lawsuit the outcome was soo suspicious.

Now tons of data which voters have fought in court for years to get access too have turned up "Missing" THIS IS AGAINST ALL ELECTION LAWS!
She's right. You are supposed to keep that data.

She's right. You are supposed to keep that data.

I'm not disagreeing, just don't find the 'proof.' As for the post itself, I said in first sentence, OT. I've seen others do so, but haven't got a forum down in which to do so as an aside.

I'm not disagreeing, just don't find the 'proof.' As for the post itself, I said in first sentence, OT. I've seen others do so, but haven't got a forum down in which to do so as an aside.
I have no problems with OT posts. I think of a thread as a conversation, they often amble off then back onto topic. Don't let BF worry you.

Back