70,000 bees!

Cool. I'd love to do that extraction and get that hive. Look at the amount of honey they are producing... Plus you get to wreck up the eave and get them out. I wonder if the dude had a bee vacuum.

:D

Please tell me a bee vacuum is real and as good as it sounds.
It's real and it does exactly what it sounds like. You use a smooth tubing so that the bees aren't killed by the trip through the vacuum into the cage. You also use a weaker motor so they aren't sucked through at a billion MPH and killed at impact with the cage wall.

It's real and it does exactly what it sounds like. You use a smooth tubing so that the bees aren't killed by the trip through the vacuum into the cage. You also use a weaker motor so they aren't sucked through at a billion MPH and killed at impact with the cage wall.

You have made me very happy.

*pops next door to borrow neighbour's Hoover*

Cool. I'd love to do that extraction and get that hive. Look at the amount of honey they are producing... Plus you get to wreck up the eave and get them out. I wonder if the dude had a bee vacuum.

I heard he did have one; but is really really tiny.

Can you imagine the stories bees would tell, about this.

"And then a huge round tube descended and WOOOOOOOOOOOSH, your Aunties Iris, Rose, Daisy, Pansy, Petal, Dewdrop, Sunshine, Clover, etc. were gone"

Back