!

I have mixed feelings about the Patriots winning

It makes me sad because I would have preferred it were the Steelers were hoisting the trophy

But it makes me glad because it was a big FUCK YOU to Goodell and all the haters out there

It makes me sad because I would have preferred it were the Steelers were hoisting the trophy

But it makes me glad because it was a big FUCK YOU to Goodell and all the haters out there

Naw, rapists and actual cheaters don't need to be hoisting the Lombardi.

have you seen liberals crying about it too? They have called it "another win for white supremecy"

How awesome is it that Grind has a means to combine the Patriots' victory with his Trump trolling?
He definitely gets my vote as JPP's lamest troll. If he spent as much time studying political science, policy and history as does TfT (Trolling for Trump) he would actually know something.

OH Well....if he get's to obnoxious about Trump we can always show him pictures of Zimmerman or dead Sandy Hook children to distract him.

Hillary won the election. The electoral college nullified the will of the people and appointed Trump in a coup against democracy.

People voting for someone = election
A body convening in order to vote for someone for a position = appointment

Trump is appointed, not elected. Obama was both elected and appointed. Trump is unelected.

i never knew the pats game was political until i started reading those dumb articles aout how the superbowl was the darkest ever and other dumb shit liberals said

I've known for a little while that Kraft/Belichick/Brady are friends of Douchebag Donald, so I wasn't all that surprised that it got blown-up.

Back