$80 Latte and MOchas in Everett WA.

Whomever

uscitizen alternate login
5 Wash. bikini baristas accused of prostitution

Sep 24, 11:39 AM (ET)

EVERETT, Wash. (AP) - Five Washington state baristas charged customers to touch their breasts and buttocks at an espresso stand where servers wear bikinis to draw business, police said.

The five were charged Wednesday with prostitution. Charging money for that kind of touching falls under the city's definition of prostitution.

The Everett Herald reports the women were charging up to $80 to strip down while fixing lattes and mochas.

During a two-month investigation, detectives also saw the women lick whipped cream off each other and pose naked for pictures at the Grab-n-Go Espresso stand in Everett, about 30 miles north of Seattle.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090924/D9ATP5581.html

The NW used to be such a great place with freedoms before the for your own good bunch moved in.

I could go to an Oregon beach and see a few scattered topless women there, and no one was running for a cop.

how in the F sam hell is that prostitution? what if i were paid to massage her sore glutes or breasts, massage therapy is now prostitution????......:cool:

If I were an Everett police detective (I actually know an Everett cop), it would have taken me two months of observation to gather all of the evidence as well. :cool:

Back