911america4EVER

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
what a stupid nik...this is a massive fail and a downright em bare ass ment to this forum.....

this person should be banned for life and his head place on a pike!

It's a parody of usaloyal2theend and USFREEDOM911. It has America references, 911 references, and bad grammar all in one small package - a perfect microcosm of near-retarded rural American life.

It's a parody of usaloyal2theend and USFREEDOM911. It has America references, 911 references, and bad grammar all in one small package - a perfect microcosm of near-retarded rural American life.

fail

your head belongs on a pike

in fact, i propose you NEVER be allowed to change your nik again....you are stuck with it, we had to suffer such stupidity, so you shall suffer the fate of your....whatever it was that caused you to change your nik

fail

in fact, i propose you NEVER be allowed to change your nik again....you are stuck with it, we had to suffer such stupidity, so you shall suffer the fate of your....whatever it was that caused you to change your nik

It's meant to be ironically stupid.

fail

I feel intimidated, which would mean he is violation of rule #11. :eek:

Contents of retarded post banned and sent to the great abyss where they shall linguish in exile for all of eternity, gnashing their teeth, and cursing the very day that they were written.

Seriously, this is really stupid, childish, and worst of all, annoying as all fuck. Please desist at once. Please?

You're hurting my feelings by picking on LadyT like this. I mean, she can be a bitch and all; but this may be my only chance at getting laid.
And she did send some of us an E-Mail saying how this was really bothering her and would we please complain; because she doesn't want to let on that she can't take her own shit thrown back at her. PLEASE

Well, since you said please; I'll think about it.

You're hurting my feelings by picking on LadyT like this. I mean, she can be a bitch and all; but this may be my only chance at getting laid.
And she did send some of us an E-Mail saying how this was really bothering her and would we please complain; because she doesn't want to let on that she can't take her own shit thrown back at her. PLEASE

Well, since you said please; I'll think about it.

Oh no! Do go on. Everyone loves to see how you're putting me in my place. I mean the way I have had to ask everyone for help with you has really taught me a lesson. Gee you're just so smart and clever.

Back