99 conservatives

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
If you are having conservative problems I feel bad for you son
we've got 99 retards but FRENDO aint one

HIT ME

Has that song been playing recently on your local rock station? Its played a few times in the past couple of weeks on 107.7 The End, alternative rock station in Seattle...

I miss 106.7 The Drive. Used to be classic rock and heavy metal. Switched to fucking country.

Has that song been playing recently on your local rock station? Its played a few times in the past couple of weeks on 107.7 The End, alternative rock station in Seattle...

Are there still alternative rock stations? We used to have an alternative rock station, 97.9, that I listened to a lot as a kid. As I grew up they slowly switched to playing red state rock and 80's metal, though.

Alternative was the most commercially hijacked genre there's ever been. Falling from Nirvana to Matchbox 20, and finally, Nickleback. Closest thing left is its former cousin, indie (which was always a bit like alternative without balls), which looks like it's being commercially hijacked as we speak.

Are there still alternative rock stations? We used to have an alternative rock station, 97.9, that I listened to a lot as a kid. As I grew up they slowly switched to playing red state rock and 80's metal, though.

Alternative was the most commercially hijacked genre there's ever been. Falling from Nirvana to Matchbox 20, and finally, Nickleback. Closest thing left is its former cousin, indie (which was always a bit like alternative without balls), which looks like it's being commercially hijacked as we speak.
Metal was hijacked almost into oblivion back in the 90s when grunge and alternative came along. Thankfully that didn't happen.

images

Back