A better video of jumping on trampolines....

Sweet Jesus, Mother of God!

OK. I'm going to bump this with a 'music video' with more hot babes.

No. I'm not going to forget the Welsh version of this. (Threedee would never leave me in peace) :(

Hey Nomad. Do you know what the average age of the Forum Membership is?

Based on language patterns, and references to outdated and archaic language (aka, "Bolsheviks", "commies"), and other data, I think the average ages break down along these lines

conservative posters = 83.7
Liberals = 41.2
Libertarians 14.6

Based on language patterns, and references to outdated and archaic language (aka, "Bolsheviks", "commies"), and other data, I think the average ages break down along these lines

Liberals = 41.2
Libertarians 14.6
So, all the conservatives who post here are retired from lengthy, successful careers and this place is just entertainment for them?
And the liberals and libertarians are unemployed, posting from work on their employers dime, or on SSI, complaining that they aren't getting enough support?

Liberals = 41.2
Libertarians 14.6

So, all the conservatives who post here are retired from lengthy, successful careers and this place is just entertainment for them?
And the liberals and libertarians are unemployed, posting from work on their employers dime, or on SSI, complaining that they aren't getting enough support?

Well I confess to being in group 1 but I am a lot younger than 83.

Last edited:
Uh-huh. This is what happens my friend when you stop posting Hot Babes, someone else takes your slot.

See, Nomad ... loved by all, has now moved to #1 position, ... Eagle Eye (placing right hand on forehead, extending thumb and forefinger in perpendicular formation) LOSER.

Uh-huh. This is what happens my friend when you stop posting Hot Babes, someone else takes your slot.

See, Nomad ... loved by all, has now moved to #1 position, ... Eagle Eye (placing right hand on forehead, extending thumb and forefinger in perpendicular formation) LOSER.
No, Mad is still ahead, but not #1....
Someone should do a poll...

No, it just means that they are a bunch of cranky, self-centered, greedy and paranoid old bastards.

No, it just means that they are a bunch of cranky, self-centered, greedy and paranoid old bastards.
LOL...guess I was correct...Which cranky, self-centered, greedy and paranoid old liBeral are you?
(I'm retired from a lengthy, successful career and this place is just entertainment...;)

LOL...guess I was correct...Which cranky, self-centered, greedy and paranoid old liBeral are you?
(I'm retired from a lengthy, successful career and this place is just entertainment...;)

Well of course you are. :rolleyes:

Every cranky old rwnj claims something similar. :fogey:

Whether it's true or not makes no difference.

I bet you're a retired nookuler fizzisist brane surgen. :beam:

:sexy:

Last edited:
I'm guessing Eagle Eye is furiously looking through his massive catalogue of Hot Babes in order to retake his once lofty position. But, did you notice one of the 'trampoline girls' was not wearing any underwear? So, good luck (not really) on trying to beat that! You've been de-throned by Nomad ... Own It, Eagle Eye!

Back