APP - A Bit Of History To Inform Us

Haiku

Makes the ganglia twitch.
I just finished watching "In Search Of Shakespeare" by Michael Wood on Netflix and highly recommend it to anyone interested in the arts, their influence in history and our American Constitution. If we are to understand the world and ourselves, we have to understand history. Many of the topics Shakespeare wrote about are still in play and no one did it better than he. This narrative give his personal history along with the history of England and how the religious wars played out.

It's worth the time.

I just finished watching "In Search Of Shakespeare" by Michael Wood on Netflix and highly recommend it to anyone interested in the arts, their influence in history and our American Constitution. If we are to understand the world and ourselves, we have to understand history. Many of the topics Shakespeare wrote about are still in play and no one did it better than he. This narrative give his personal history along with the history of England and how the religious wars played out.

It's worth the time.

Thanks, I love Netflix for that very reason, great documentaries!

I agree. There are a lot of wonderful documentaries to watch on netflix. If you watch this let me know what you think ok? I was fascinated with the history of elizabethan england and the authoritarian government they struggled under. Religion...and all that went with it.

Back