A Black Girl Was Asked Why She ‘Talks White’ You Wont Expect Her Answer

I have a southern accent. Don't try to hide it. In fact, I'll enhance it at times to relate better to my constituents.

I don't have to explain myself to you, I know that you are desperately attempting to pigeonhole me.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I see you dodged the question, asswipe. What fed your need to locate the source of this and then to post it? What point are you trying to make, douchebag?

I see you dodged the question, asswipe. What fed your need to locate the source of this and then to post it? What point are you trying to make, douchebag?

Do you think by calling me names that will elicit the response you require? I have already answered you.

Do you think by calling me names that will elicit the response you require? I have already answered you.

No, shitweasel, you didn't answer me.

What made you seek this source, view it, and made you post it? What was your intent? What point were you making?

No, shitweasel, you didn't answer me.

What made you seek this source, view it, and made you post it? What was your intent? What point were you making?

I am firmly of the opinion that when soliciting information, you should be polite. You seem incapable of doing that so I feel no obligation to tell you anything.

Back