A Day in the Life of a Globalist

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
So, I just go threw helping the Jews out with yet another one of their schemes to oppress Palestians and take over the world... crafty little buggers, they are. Anyway, now I'm thinking of ways to destroy America by lies that remove tariffs and open us up to a global economy, whereupon third world mongrels who can't understand American society because of their inferior intellect will take over the US and turn it into a third world nation. Upon doing this, I would recieve great joy. Anyone got any ideas on how to accomplish this?

So, I just go threw helping the Jews out with yet another one of their schemes to oppress Palestians and take over the world... crafty little buggers, they are. Anyway, now I'm thinking of ways to destroy America by lies that remove tariffs and open us up to a global economy, whereupon third world mongrels who can't understand American society because of their inferior intellect will take over the US and turn it into a third world nation. Upon doing this, I would recieve great joy. Anyone got any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Just keep battering down the truth as hard as you can. And guilting whites is your ace in the hole.

Umm we seem to be working pretty hard for most of those goals right now.

Back