a day to remember 1,500+ dead

Also very important that we make sure everyone knows that 11 years ago today, Pol Pot died peacefully surrounded by his family having never been tried.

Also very important that we make sure everyone knows that 11 years ago today, Pol Pot died peacefully surrounded by his family having never been tried.

A truly great comrade he was.

I shall have to incense candles to mark the tragedy of his passing. We lost one of the greatest humans to ever exist that day.

this one you might care about. I know it gave me a thrill.

Apr 15, 1865 At 7:22 a.m., Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, dies from a bullet wound inflicted the night before.

Let me guess, you're another one of the neo nazi pin heads who think he was a bad President.

Let me guess, you're another one of the neo nazi pin heads who think he was a bad President.

One needn't be a racist to dislike Lincoln. Whether it's important to you or not, he used the Constitution as toilet paper. Just because you have been brainwashed into unquestioningly accepting this image of Lincoln as a national hero doesn't mean everyone else has.

One needn't be a racist to dislike Lincoln. Whether it's important to you or not, he used the Constitution as toilet paper. Just because you have been brainwashed into unquestioningly accepting this image of Lincoln as a national hero doesn't mean everyone else has.

Most of the statements made against anti-Lincolnites are questionable at best. There's no real evidence he ever tried to imprison that supreme court justice, for instance. And the constitution DOES authorize the suspension of habeus corpus during wartime.

The enforced ratification procedures of the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments were almost certainly extra-constitutional if you take the legal opinion as fact that succession is impossible. It's really a moot point in modern times though - if they were found unconstitutional as amendments, they'd be immediately reintroduced and passed.

Back