A dog's diet

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
I've seen people on the interwebs feed their dogs almost anything. Chocolate is a big no no. Her vet gives me a list of rules

How did dogs get these issues? Because they are domesticated? Wolves eat almost anything, yet my princess is on a strict diet. Sounds kooky to me.

I've seen people on the interwebs feed their dogs almost anything. Chocolate is a big no no. Her vet gives me a list of rules

How did dogs get these issues? Because they are domesticated? Wolves eat almost anything, yet my princess is on a strict diet. Sounds kooky to me.
Same way you ended up with six toes and a superfluous nipple. Inbreeding.

Is she on a "diet"...or did he just give you a suggested list of things that you shouldn't feed to your princess?;) Does your pup love peanut butter? Most do...just be sure it doesn't have xylitol in it...that's an artificial sweetener that's deadly if the dogs ingest it....
No tylenol or similar products either...it just is what it is....
What kind of puppy do you have?

Is she on a "diet"...or did he just give you a suggested list of things that you shouldn't feed to your princess?;) Does your pup love peanut butter? Most do...just be sure it doesn't have xylitol in it...that's an artificial sweetener that's deadly if the dogs ingest it....
No tylenol or similar products either...it just is what it is....
What kind of puppy do you have?

No diet, except she has a weird fear of not going in the pool. Yet she will yelp until I get in the pool. She is a bit of a nutter.

processed foods are not in the wild.

sugar free gum is about the worst thing a dog can ingest.

on the other hand - they can drink foul water that would leave us dead.

Back