A fathers rights

J Craft

Questions:

intersting discussin on fathers rights. I was having this discussion with some young, millennial aged, men. The discussion centered around what rights a father should have when a young woman is considering abortion.

Should the the father have a say in the abortion decision? If not, why not? If not, should he be able to refuse support if he doesn’t want to keep the child? If not, why not?

while I don’t believe abortion should be allowed in any situation, apart from a threat to a mothers life, I did/do believe these young men ask valid questions.

if a fellow would insperminate a gal without knowing where she stands, he has forefeitted any [falsely so called] "rights"; this is the reason that marriage is the prescribed method of understanding and agreement prior to any insperminating. 2cent. America has become a nation of bastard child "mistakes", and mistakes beget mistakes. people say: "god don't make misakes"; no, people do.

Last edited:
Father doesn't get to stop the abortion and he has to pony up support until his unwanted reaches 18 and graduates High school. Both are correct policies for the mother and the child. Don't like it, stay home and beat it.

Questions:

intersting discussin on fathers rights. I was having this discussion with some young, millennial aged, men. The discussion centered around what rights a father should have when a young woman is considering abortion.

Should the the father have a say in the abortion decision? If not, why not? If not, should he be able to refuse support if he doesn’t want to keep the child? If not, why not?

while I don’t believe abortion should be allowed in any situation, apart from a threat to a mothers life, I did/do believe these young men ask valid questions.

If they are married he has rights. If they are not married he has no rights what so ever on the decision. In fact it is irresponsible young men who impregnate young women with no intent what so ever to take responsabiity for their actions that leads to a great number of abortions. If young men not ready to support a family keep their dicks in their pants or use birth control then there would be far less women seeking abortions.

Questions:

it is one cell

you gave one cell

that one cell is nothing without the power of a womans body

I own that body in FULL

your one cell is hosted into a full being if my body is willing

womens bodies spontaneously abort at very common rates

something goes wrong

the host cant do it

the mind is a part of my body.

you don't own it in any way.

my body can decide with its MIND that the host is not willing.

PERIOD

if you want to bring in GOD

GOD didn't trust you with a mind and a womb

He trusted ME though

so shut up

If they are married he has rights. If they are not married he has no rights what so ever on the decision. In fact it is irresponsible young men who impregnate young women with no intent what so ever to take responsabiity for their actions that leads to a great number of abortions. If young men not ready to support a family keep their dicks in their pants or use birth control then there would be far less women seeking abortions.

what about those young men who are ready to step up and be responsible????? i guess it's just too fucking bad, right?

they don't own any womans body

they have a male Body

they can make it into a female body if they so choose

Questions:

I have asked and thought the same. The issue seems to be tricky as the woman gets all the rights. My body etc... However, is the child (fetus for some) her body alone?

I would argue no. It took two humans to make the baby/zygote what the flunk ever, it was not just the woman.

But, so far the law gives rights only to the woman. Not the man or the unborn LIFE.

Back