A few ideas for the Dude when he retires.

I'm going to strick it richer thang gold. I'm going to open an orthodontist office in England.

And you expect to have customers? The reason for a nation of people having bad teeth would be that they don't maintain them, and don't seek out professionals in the field for care and cleaning... :palm:

And you expect to have customers? The reason for a nation of people having bad teeth would be that they don't maintain them, and don't seek out professionals in the field for care and cleaning... :palm:

What somewhat undermines his diatribe is that New Orleans is no. 5 on the list of the cities with the worst teeth in the USA.

1. St. Louis, Mo.
  2. Philadelphia, Pa.
  3. Newark, N.J.
  4. Baltimore, Md.
  5. New Orleans, La.
  6. Jackson, Miss.
  7. Jersey City, N.J.
  8. Milwaukee, Wis.
  9. Kansas City, Mo.
  10. Dallas, Texas
http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/12/03/cities-with-the-worst-teeth-in-america/

Would you want to go to a dentist that is out of their gourd on 'erb?

Yes, I would, a lot of people are able to function perfectly well on herb. Do you feel the same way about dentists on Paxil, Zoloft, or lithium? What about those that drink or take pain killers? Not all people become retarded, as the movies show, on the herb.

Yes, I would, a lot of people are able to function perfectly well on herb. Do you feel the same way about dentists on Paxil, Zoloft, or lithium? What about those that drink or take pain killers? Not all people become retarded, as the movies show, on the herb.

This reminds me of the famous scene from the Boys from Brazil.

I am talking about in hours, what they do outside of work is their own concern.

I'm going to wake n bake on day 1. Play tennis watch hangover 2, catch up on bevin n butthead or like I call em bravo n damo

Back