A gallon of PCP

I'm seeing a generation gap. That was really lame. Maybe a 30 something hot tub retiree doesn't see the nuances as well as an 18 year old political junkie? No moore, butt enjoy the show.

I'm seeing a generation gap. That was really lame. Maybe a 30 something hot tub retiree doesn't see the nuances as well as an 18 year old political junkie? No moore, butt enjoy the show.

I thought it was kind of funny, but I have a very immature sense of humor. I crack up at very inappropriate times. Anyway, try it again, this time picture the guy with the pcp... and what does he do Beefy? Why he is a succesfull investment banker! He's Topper! And what does the guy who is not on PCp do? He works in office depot, the exact place Topper is always claiming AHZ works in! This could very well be Topper and AHZ running into each other one afternoon.

Beefy's just living in the past, a time whenever the only type of acceptable humor was wet humor and dry humor was reviled. Now us dry humorists get the stage, and Beefy's like the buggy whip manufacturer's.

Come on. A gallon of PCP. That doesn't even make sense. How can it not be funny?

Beefy's just living in the past, a time whenever the only type of acceptable humor was wet humor and dry humor was reviled. Now us dry humorists get the stage, and Beefy's like the buggy whip manufacturer's.

Come on. A gallon of PCP. That doesn't even make sense. How can it not be funny?

It's probably just type of humor, not about living in the past. I'm older than beefy after all, and I thought it was funny.

Back