A Good Catholic Joke!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
13775337_1638350493160038_2464909027252211093_n.jpg

A young man died unexpectedly and his spirit was lifted to the Pearly Gates where he was welcomed by St. Peter. "Come in my son!" Said St. Pete. "The story of your life has unfolded before us and you have been deemed worthy of eternal bliss in heaven.".

The young man was duly thrilled and St. Pete offered to show him around heave. For most of the day St. Pete and the young man toured heaven. Finally they approached a Great Wall where there was a park bench. They both took a seat and the young man exclaimed "Oh I can't believe how wonderful heaven is. I see Christians, Jews, Muslims, Budist, Sikhs and Hindus all living in peace, happiness and harmony. I can't believe it!".

St. Pete put his finger to his lip, pointed to the wall and went "Shhhh!".

The young man said "I beg your pardon?".

St. Pete replied "Shhh...be quit...the Catholics are on the other side of the wall and they think they're here by themselves."

A young man died unexpectedly and his spirit was lifted to the Pearly Gates where he was welcomed by St. Peter. "Come in my son!" Said St. Pete. "The story of your life has unfolded before us and you have been deemed worthy of eternal bliss in heaven.".

The young man was duly thrilled and St. Pete offered to show him around heave. For most of the day St. Pete and the young man toured heaven. Finally they approached a Great Wall where there was a park bench. They both took a seat and the young man exclaimed "Oh I can't believe how wonderful heaven is. I see Christians, Jews, Muslims, Budist, Sikhs and Hindus all living in peace, happiness and harmony. I can't believe it!".

St. Pete replied "Shhh...be quit...the Catholics are on the other side of the wall and they think they're here by themselves."
Lol, that ones older than I am!

God that's an old 'un!!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back