A GOP Congressmen's Drunken Night on the Town

NewsBoy

News Delivery
21-year-old Georgetown University junior Michelle Mezoe Yesterday accused Republican House member Mike Ferguson, a 32-year-old married father of three representing New Jersey's 7th District, of grabbing her in the wee hours Wednesday morning. Ferguson claims he was just "having a couple of beers with my staff when she approached us."

More at link...

It does sound like your typical "Let's print any story about a politician, no matter how insignificant"

On saying that, any photos of this Michelle Mezoe, eh? If she's a looker i'll give her the benefit of the doubt as that Ferguson cove looks well shifty in print. He's supposed to be 32? In a chimp's cock, sir.

It does sound like your typical "Let's print any story about a politician, no matter how insignificant"

On saying that, any photos of this Michelle Mezoe, eh? If she's a looker i'll give her the benefit of the doubt as that Ferguson cove looks well shifty in print. He's supposed to be 32? In a chimp's cock, sir.
He certainly doesn't carry it well...

It sounds like the girl thinks she is all that and a shake too! "Then he started stroking my hand..." Pssssh, right!

Well I can think of few reasons to believe a congressman.....
And we guys tend to believe anything a good looking lady says....
But will keep an open mind on this issue ;)

There she was minding her own little liberal business and up comes this evil republican....

Last edited:
Its dated: Friday, April 4, 2003;

I officially give it a "Yawn"......moving along.

Back