A guaranteed way to end Iraq war

Yeah, good luck getting that passed! LOL Great idea usc, but you don't actually expect Americans to sacrifice for the war they largely supported, do you?

If it costs other people their children, well then, that's a sacrifice they're willing to make. But if you try to take their children and send them, they'll kill you, and if you try and take their money to pay for it, they'll torture you, then kill you.

Well we could drop it to .0001 for killed and .001 for disabled , since the disabled will cost more in the long term.
Even at those rates it would not last another 6 months.
Sad that the price of gas gets more talk on most boards as oppsed to the war....
Americans as a group currently SUCK!

Well we could drop it to .0001 for killed and .001 for disabled , since the disabled will cost more in the long term.
Even at those rates it would not last another 6 months.
Sad that the price of gas gets more talk on most boards as oppsed to the war....
Americans as a group currently SUCK!

I always say that, one on one, people are pretty cool, will be nice to you, and even help you out if they can. Put them into a group, inflame them a little bit, and you better run your ass off, because they will kill you.

Oil is the proper thing to tax to pay for this war since that is what it is over.
It is proper morally and in a business sense as well.

Oil is the proper thing to tax to pay for this war since that is what it is over.
It is proper morally and in a business sense as well.

I agree on one hand. On the other hand, it would disproportionally hurt the poor and just getting by. I'd love to come up with a way to hit war supporters with a huge tax hike to pay for it. And I don't care if you "changed your mind" Too bad. No return policy here. You bought it, you pay for it.

However, this would end the war quickly. Maybe before it could really hurt the least able to afford it.

"However, this would end the war quickly. Maybe before it could really hurt the least able to afford it."

yes I think so. And the war must be ended.

Back