• Crack Ho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sasha Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Watermark has been struggling down their in God forsaken Mississippi with no culture and an over abundance of fast food joints. He's also been suffering from stress and insomnia.

In recogniation for his contribution to this board I think we should chip in and buy him the services of a hooker so that he can get a little sumpin, sumpin and then get a good nights sleep. The only question is what hooker should we get him?

You might want to be careful about crossing the line with Damo. Mellow dudes tend to explode violently when you finally break past their wall of calm.

Are you out of your mind? BTW, Damo just quit smoking.
Shhhh Darla!! If he did keep quiet about it. Shoot I remember when I quit. You'd try like hell to get it off your mind and then someone would say "Hey I heard you quit smoking" and it was like instant nicotene fit!

Shhhh Darla!! If he did keep quiet about it. Shoot I remember when I quit. You'd try like hell to get it off your mind and then someone would say "Hey I heard you quit smoking" and it was like instant nicotene fit!

what I mean was that now is probably not the time to be making jokes about his mother. He might kill you. That would temporarily relieve his nicotine desires.

*snerk*...

Damo's mom would make a horrible hooker. LOL I can't stop laughing at that one.

I think I'll vote for Rue Paul for the KissingCommies dude...

Back