A Little Girl Gives Coins To A Street Musician And Gets The Best Surprise In Return

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
This is pretty amazing. Members of the "Hans-Sachs"-Choir and the Philharmonic Orchestra of Nuremberg organize a flash mob. Make sure you watch to the end.

Seems so very Facebooky... But I like the way they started with the recorder, seriously staged, but hey... Their musicians, not writers.

Seems so very Facebooky... But I like the way they started with the recorder, seriously staged, but hey... Their musicians, not writers.

What do you mean staged??

Don't dozens of people always walk around, with their instruments and chairs, just waiting to start an orchestra; with backup singers?? :D

Cute,but they never refocused on the little girl, would have been better if they had returned to her at the end

What do you mean staged??

Don't dozens of people always walk around, with their instruments and chairs, just waiting to start an orchestra; with backup singers?? :D

I'm not talking about the whole event. Just the "pull a recorder out of my backpack and start playing a portion of Beethoven's 9th" portion.

This is pretty amazing. Members of the "Hans-Sachs"-Choir and the Philharmonic Orchestra of Nuremberg organize a flash mob. Make sure you watch to the end.

I think I'll pass.

I hate that contrived, professional flash mob crap.

Like when a bunch of yuppies break into a big choreographed dance number in a shopping mall etc.

If they all started armpit farting in unison or playing a bongo solo on their butt cheeks, I could watch that.

But this fancy-shmancy, staged and rehearsed crap is just too phony for me.

Thanks anyway.

Back