A moment of silence for a great business Icon.

81990155_175855517112824_8927654926476995164_n.jpg

That was strange

as a modern day millennial on the go, i dont have time for anachronistic talking legumes. I want authenticity when it comes to the nuts I buy. A monocole wearing peanut is clearly a representation of the patriarchy. It's about time we had increased representation of hazelnuts or pecans. And would it really kill anyone to throw in a brazillian every once and a while?

I think this is a great first step to a more egalitarian nut based future.

as a modern day millennial on the go, i dont have time for anachronistic talking legumes. I want authenticity when it comes to the nuts I buy. A monocole wearing peanut is clearly a representation of the patriarchy. It's about time we had increased representation of hazelnuts or pecans. And would it really kill anyone to throw in a brazillian every once and a while?

Mr. Peanut doesn't talk. Also, don't play your Liberal Millennial Arachis Politics with us. Mr. Peanut got to the pinnacle of peadom by hard work, talent, a staggering level of versatility not to mention a certain jean a se crunch. So try not to be such a goober and show some respect.

You heartless prick Grind!
Us boomers have lived are whole lives with
Mr Peanut,and now he's gone!

Peanuts are a shit nut tbh

None of those nuts could live to be 104 years old

tenor.gif

and you forgot Almonds!! Shame...

Back