A must have for those who enjoy music.

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
Ever found yourself at a Burger King, grocery store, or anywhere else where they play canned music and couldnt name the song you were enjoying? It's on the tip of your tongue, and you would just love to download it to your music collection. But you can't because you can't remember the damn title, or even the name of the artist. Well, fear not. Help is on the way. There is a free app called Soundhound. Simply press a button and it listens to the song. It then tells you the name of the artist, the song title, and even provides the lyrics in real time, so you can sing along. It also provides a link where you can download the song, or you can simply stream it using the app. Check it out. It's completely free.

Ever found yourself at a Burger King, grocery store, or anywhere else where they play canned music and couldnt name the song you were enjoying? It's on the tip of your tongue, and you would just love to download it to your music collection. But you can't because you can't remember the damn title, or even the name of the artist. Well, fear not. Help is on the way. There is a free app called Soundhound. Simply press a button and it listens to the song. It then tells you the name of the artist, the song title, and even provides the lyrics in real time, so you can sing along. It also provides a link where you can download the song, or you can simply stream it using the app. Check it out. It's completely free.

Or you could just remember part of the chorus, google it + "Lyrics" and have one less app throwing you ads.

Or you could just remember part of the chorus, google it + "Lyrics" and have one less app throwing you ads.

The ads are in app only and all you need to do is press a button to get all the goodies I mentioned. If you want to try typing on your phone while drivng, feel free. Lol.

The ads are in app only and all you need to do is press a button to get all the goodies I mentioned. If you want to try typing on your phone while drivng, feel free. Lol.

I don't drive through the grocery store or Burger King. I guess that is the benefit of not having to fool with so many apps.

Back