A NeoCon History of the Iraq War...

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
-May 2003: “Mission Accomplished! In the battle of Iraq, we have emerged victorious!”

-June 2003: “You libs are out of your minds! Why would we want to invite the UN, France, Pakistan, and a UN coalition in, to help stabilize Iraq? To the victor go the spoils!”

-November 2003: “Shut up, libs! There is NO guerilla war or insurgency! It’s just a few dead enders!"

-December 2003: “A-HaHaHaHa! We captured saddam. Dems lose again! Now, Iraq is on the road to becoming a pro-American Democracy!”

-April 2004: “That wasn’t torture or abuse at Abu Ghraib! It’s nothing more than college pranks! All in good fun!”

-July 2004: “Bush handed power over to a sovereign Iraqi interim government! Dems lose again!”

-October 2004: “No WMD? So what. This war wasn’t just about WMD! There were MANY reasons to invade Iraq: mass graves, torture chambers. Anyway, those damned French probably helped saddam hide the WMD”.

-December 2004: “A-HaHaHaHa! Iraqi elections! Purple fingers! Dems lose again! The insurgents are on the run!”

March 2005: “The insurgency is in it’s last throes! Cheney is right!”

-July 2005: “Okay. Maybe there is an insurgency. But, there’s NO civil war! You Dems are out of your minds!”

-November 2005: “HaHaHa! Look at that idiot Murtha saying that Iraq’s in a civil war, and that we should begin redeploying out of Iraq within 6 months. What a cheese eating surrender monkey!”

-June 2006: “LOL! We got Zarqawi! Al Qaeda in Iraq is finished! The insurgency is in it’s demise!”

-December 2006: “Well, maybe there is a civil war. But it’s the liberal media’s fault, for covering it!”

-January 2007: “Whoever said this would be easy? It’s hard work! We always expected violence, civil wars, and sectarian violence! EVERYONE knew there’d be sectarian warfare, and that this would be a huge gamble. Just let us do the surge! Let us have one final chance! We’ll know in a couple months if the surge will work!”

-May 2007: “Who said that we’d know if a couple months if the surge would work? Give us until at least September, to see if the surge works”

-June 2007: “Who ever said that we’d know by September if the surge is working? We need more time and more troops! We probably won’t know if the surge is working until at least December 2007!”

Last edited:
Couple of items missing but very good and accurate otherwise.
You could add on the letter from the Iraqi leader saying they are just like America and our civil war.

then there is the Korea thing with a continued prescence.

And the "6 days, 6 weeks , I doubt if it will last 6 months...

-May 2003: “Mission Accomplished! In the battle of Iraq, we have emerged victorious!”

-June 2003: “You libs are out of your minds! Why would we want to invite the UN, France, Pakistan, and a UN coalition in, to help stabilize Iraq? To the victor go the spoils!”

-November 2003: “Shut up, libs! There is NO guerilla war or insurgency! It’s just a few dead enders!"

-December 2003: “A-HaHaHaHa! We captured saddam. Dems lose again! Now, Iraq is on the road to becoming a pro-American Democracy!”

-April 2004: “That wasn’t torture or abuse at Abu Ghraib! It’s nothing more than college pranks! All in good fun!”

-July 2004: “Bush handed power over to a sovereign Iraqi interim government! Dems lose again!”

-October 2004: “No WMD? So what. This war wasn’t just about WMD! There were MANY reasons to invade Iraq: mass graves, torture chambers. Anyway, those damned French probably helped saddam hide the WMD”.

-December 2004: “A-HaHaHaHa! Iraqi elections! Purple fingers! Dems lose again! The insurgents are on the run!”

March 2005: “The insurgency is in it’s last throes! Cheney is right!”

-July 2005: “Okay. Maybe there is an insurgency. But, there’s NO civil war! You Dems are out of your minds!”

-November 2005: “HaHaHa! Look at that idiot Murtha saying that Iraq’s in a civil war, and that we should begin redeploying out of Iraq within 6 months. What a cheese eating surrender monkey!”

-June 2006: “LOL! We got Zarqawi! Al Qaeda in Iraq is finished! The insurgency is in it’s demise!”

-December 2006: “Well, maybe there is a civil war. But it’s the liberal media’s fault, for covering it!”

-January 2007: “Whoever said this would be easy? It’s hard work! We always expected violence, civil wars, and sectarian violence! EVERYONE knew there’d be sectarian warfare, and that this would be a huge gamble. Just let us do the surge! Let us have one final chance! We’ll know in a couple months if the surge will work!”

-May 2007: “Who said that we’d know if a couple months if the surge would work? Give us until at least September, to see if the surge works”

-June 2007: “Who ever said that we’d know by September if the surge is working? We need more time and more troops! We probably won’t know if the surge is working until at least December 2007!”

:clap:

I love this!

:clap:

I love this!

I don't know if you remember: but the "to the victors go the spoils" thing really stands out in my mind.

I remember telling sarge early on, that after we took bagdad, we really should be working to get an international coalition of peacekeepers in there, under UN authority to take over reconstruction and security. Primarily, so we wouldn't be viewed as occupiers.

And sarge was all, "to the victors go the spoils!". He was already thinking of oil and reconstruction contracts being limited to american and british companies.

Memories!

I don't know if you remember: but the "to the victors go the spoils" thing really stands out in my mind.

I remember telling sarge early on, that after we took bagdad, we really should be working to get an international coalition of peacekeepers in there, under UN authority to take over reconstruction and security. Primarily, so we wouldn't be viewed as occupiers.

And sarge was all, "to the victors go the spoils!". He was already thinking of oil and reconstruction contracts being limited to american and british companies.

Memories!

Absotively I remember! I knew right away that was Sarge.

And everyone still seems to think nothing is wrong even morally with Bush and Cheneys old buds getting most of the contracts and such.
I really never thought I would see this country go this far pro corporate in my lifetime. Ahh but the haves and the wannabe haves sheep....

Back