a new beginning.....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so for the last year I have had a select group of posters on ignore.......I had hoped that approach would have a dampening effect on their idiocy.......unfortunately, if anything they have gotten worse......

so I have removed everyone from ignore and will go back to pointing at every stupid thing those posters say and say "Look! Something stupid!"........

DILLIGAF?
hardly.....every time I look at your avatar I say to myself......there's a man who looks like he doesn't give a fuck......

this is good news for you, MM.....now when I groan you it will only be because you've done something stupid, since I will have access to the Dude again......

good to know some on the right are finding out you cant ignore facts and your fellow Americans forever

Generally if someone is non degreed, I put them on ignore.

C'mon dude .....I am not "degreed". Degreed means you have a piece of fucking paper. Yes, I may not be knowledgeable on some of the ins and outs of macroeconomics....but I am at least as intelligent as you are. I may not have the training, but I would put my reasoning and intellect up against many on this board.

C'mon dude .....I am not "degreed". Degreed means you have a piece of fucking paper. Yes, I may not be knowledgeable on some of the ins and outs of macroeconomics....but I am at least as intelligent as you are. I may not have the training, but I would put my reasoning and intellect up against many on this board.
Well you don't really know me, that's a cheap shot at the anti education cons.
You seem educated to me

Everybody doesn't need college, but when you don't go and exhibit narrow minded science rejecting neotardism!
I'm obligated to mock!

Back