A New Israeli Weapon?

NewsBoy

News Delivery
Abu Holy is an ambulance driver and this was his worst year. “I have never seen anything like the injuries this summer” Like many Palestinians Abu Holy is sure the Israelis are using a mysterious and deadly new weapon against the Palestinians.

More at link...

A bomb that limits casualties to target only is WMD? I'd figure that you'd at least label cluster bombs in that category because far more innocents are killed using such weaponry.

The pals being targeted just haven't been keeping enough kids around them.

Lots of kids equals no strike.

Few kids equals smart bomb strike.

Well the military has to test it's new weapons someplace.
Heck they were wanting to test them on US civies lately ;)

A bomb that limits casualties to target only is WMD? I'd figure that you'd at least label cluster bombs in that category because far more innocents are killed using such weaponry.
That would depend on how they're selecting their targets. That's always been the trouble with the Israelis, in fact.

If the system is indeed designed to limit collateral damage, there's at least some anecdotal evidence that it doesn't meet its design criteria.

That would depend on how they're selecting their targets. That's always been the trouble with the Israelis, in fact.

If the system is indeed designed to limit collateral damage, there's at least some anecdotal evidence that it doesn't meet its design criteria.
Pretty much the anecdotal evidence shows that people in the house are harmed in a pretty awful way but no stories of nearby houses getting damaged as well.

The targets don't make it WMD, it would be the way a weapon indiscriminately kills very many. A weapon designed to limit collateral damage is not a WMD.

If the home is the target and only that home is destroyed then it isn't collateral damage. It may be a misplaced target, but it still doesn't make it WMD.

I know the military needs no collateral, they seem to get pretty much all the money they want.
I am just thinking about it from the destroyed homes owners perspective.

Last edited:
Back