A new kind of news

OH MY GOD I JUST WATCHED THIS AND ITS HAS INFO I HAVE SEEN NOWHERE ELSE!

The hanging Chad problem in Florida in 2000 was orchastrated by Sequoia voting Co.

The workers in the plant who MADE the ballots all have a Huge story to tell!

Omg....

The hanging Chad problem in Florida in 2000 was orchastrated by Sequoia voting Co.

a Al Gore fan...just blame it on GW and get on with your life!:rolleyes:

I can't watch it at work Desh, I will try and remember to watch it tonight.

The electronic machines we are voting on are made in the over seas in sweat shop conditions and the American the comapny sent to be a problem solver in the plant has another Huge story to tell about what this country was sold for our Millions of dollars.

The Americans in a small town in Cali who made the cards for the card punch voting system (many of whom had worked at the plant for 25 years ) said EVERYTHING changed in 1999 that the quailty control was completely dismantled in the time leadig up to the 2000 elelction.

They all KNEW the election was going to be a mess!

They also know the company could now sell Equipment that would sell for thousands in stead of the last for ever ones which sold for a couple of hundered.

Money ,Money ,Money

Ferengi rule of aqisition 1234.65
In confusion there is opportunity for profit.

Both money wiseand power wise it would seem.

The Palm Beach Ballots Made For The 2000 Election Showed A Troubling Pattern: Many Cards Showed Clusters Of Hanging Chads- Primarily In The Column That Contained The Presidential Candidates.

The Pattern Was Clearer In Some Precincts Than Others. It's The Morning After The Election In 2000? You Turned On The Television, You Turned On The Radio And You Saw And Heard About The Mess In Florida. Tell Me What You Thought. Let's Start Over With You. What'd You Think? Oh, Man. Somebody Blew It Bad And I Bet It Was Us. Well, I-- I Knew It Was Us And-- I Didn't Expect Anything Less Than Fiascos. Because You Knew You Were Dealing With Bad Paper. Because We Were Dealing With Bad Paper And Old Tooling. I Get A Phone Call. And It's-- The First One Was From My Wife. She Goes, "what You Guys Do?" I Go, "what Happened?" She Goes, "the Ballots Are Bad In Florida. Palm Beach." So, Then, I Hang Up And Then The Next Person Calls Me Is My Boss Jim Johnson And He Tells Me, "we Blew It. The Ballots Are Bad In Florida. It's All Over The News And When You Got To The Plant In The Days After The Election, What Was The Scene There? It Was Chaotic. They Were Moving Stuff, Hiding Stuff, Get Rid Of This. Hiding Stuff? Yeah, Because The News People Wanted To Come In And Talk To People And They Wanted To Tour The Plant.

We Were Told To Get Rid Of Everything, Anything That Had Florida On It Had To Disappear And Did It Disappear? Yes. Nothing With Any Kind Of Boise Cascade Labels Was Supposed To Be Left Around. And That Word Came From Whom? Brian Lehrman. Who Was? The Plant Manager. We Repeatedly Invited Sequoia To Have Brian Lehrman On Camera To Answer Some Of The Workers Allegations Sequoia Declined What Do You Think Happened? My Own Personal Opinion Was The Touch Screen Voting System Wasn't Getting Off The Ground Like That They-- Like They Would Hope. And Because They Weren't Having Any Problems With Paper Ballots. So, I Feel Like They-- Deliberately Did All This To Have Problems With The Paper Ballots So The Electronically Voting Systems Would Get Off The Ground -and Which It Did In A Big Way.

Back