A new quote

evince

Truthmatters
A great man can be corrupted by great power just as a little man can be corrupted by a little power.

I just invented this line.

I already love it what do you guys think?

A great man can be corrupted by great power just as a little man can be corrupted by a little power.

It sounds more wise than it actually is, due to the repeated and juxtaposed words. It's form over substance.

Forget the pancakes............

go with Ham and eggs,steak and eggs.. side of hashbrowns and Texas toast...ya will see clearer...or at least have a full tummy!
:cof1:

Its a line I used to tell someone they had allowed themselves to be corrupted by the small amount of power they possesed.

I would reverse it for general purposes I think.

Last edited:
A little man can be corrupted by a little power just as great man can be corrupted by great power .

The power of this quote is just amazing.

It blew the sense right out of one persons head today already

a small man can also be corrupted by a greater power. The republican party depends on that principle.

Sometimes you just get spoiled being here withamo and cant believe the smallness ofther venues.

Its really weird to see how short of stature some people are in comparison to the Damocles.

Yeah I was doing some self back patting but it was more out of frustration than pride.

Sometimes you just get spoiled being here withamo and cant believe the smallness ofther venues.

Its really weird to see how short of stature some people are in comparison to the Damocles.

Yeah I was doing some self back patting but it was more out of frustration than pride.
:D. I hoped you would have a sense of humor about it.

Back