A positive lection resilt

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Prior to the mid-term election, several new JPP "members" prickdicted that after the election various JPP Republicans would be leaving and yet, it does seem that it's JPP liberals who have left.

I wonder why that is??

tenor.gif

Prior to the mid-term election, several new JPP "members" prickdicted that after the election various JPP Republicans would be leaving and yet, it does seem that it's JPP liberals who have left.

I wonder why that is??

As others have said it gets tiresome "debating" with those who have no intellect, nor the ability to accept the truth. People like you.

And the reality is, is that the liberal sock army ran away. :D

More like they felt they had done as much as they could with the trash they had to work with, and moved on to a place where intelligence is allowed to grow.

I can see why you would be green with envy though seeing as how you have no place to go.

More like they felt they had done as much as they could with the trash they had to work with, and moved on to a place where intelligence is allowed to grow.

I can see why you would be green with envy though seeing as how you have no place to go.

More likely they were ashamed and humiliated, after all the crowing they did about an upcoming blue wave.

I'm surprised that you stayed; but then you're probably a closet masochist. :good4u:

More likely they were ashamed and humiliated, after all the crowing they did about an upcoming blue wave.

I'm surprised that you stayed; but then you're probably a closet masochist. :good4u:

Always enjoy it when the right wing useful idiots post, and question the abilities of others. The only thing the "blue wave" did not accomplish was the Senate, and most did not think it was going to swing anyway. And only right wing useful idiots like you would think it was a failure considering the illegal gerrymandering, voter registration, etc., that the right was engaged in.

Th biggest problem is, of course, the reality that your type of "human being" with all of its low IQ, lack of integrity, lack of humility, or lack of shame, continue to support those who are cowards, lie, cheat, steal, anything to support the tribe, not the country.

Always enjoy it when the right wing useful idiots post, and question the abilities of others. The only thing the "blue wave" did not accomplish was the Senate, and most did not think it was going to swing anyway. And only right wing useful idiots like you would think it was a failure considering the illegal gerrymandering, voter registration, etc., that the right was engaged in.

Th biggest problem is, of course, the reality that your type of "human being" with all of its low IQ, lack of integrity, lack of humility, or lack of shame, continue to support those who are cowards, lie, cheat, steal, anything to support the tribe, not the country.

Can you cry harder or have you reached your limit?? :D

Back