A question born of frustration.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Anyone know of a country I can move to where my tax dollars gives me full medical & dental care, no one gives a damn who I have sex with, EVERYONE is part of the national military, my race or ethnicity, religion or gender doesn't matter on any level, and votes, not corporate money, runs the government. Anyone? :|

Anyone know of a country I can move to where my tax dollars gives me full medical & dental care, no one gives a damn who I have sex with, EVERYONE is part of the national military, my race or ethnicity, religion or gender doesn't matter on any level, and votes, not corporate money, runs the government. Anyone? :|

The country is run by a pretty straight up communist WOKE Revolution and you are STILL not happy!

What is it going to take?

The country is run by a pretty straight up communist WOKE Revolution and you are STILL not happy!

What is it going to take?

And besides the usual MAGA shuffle BS you troll out, perhaps you'd like to explain to the reading audience what is it about the OP that you disagree with. I mean, you're not advocating the quasi-fascist gov't your heroes the Bush Crime family and the Orange Oaf were pushing, are you?

Back