A question for the Progressives and Leftists on the board

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
This is a serious question. I really want honest opinions here.

Who is currently the most corrupt, evil, and worst political leader on the planet?

Simple question. Who comes to mind first for you? I won't cajole or insult you for your answer. I thank you in advance for taking the time to answer. I'd ask our more Conservative members to do the same here. Of course, I can't guarantee they won't unfortunately. So, who's your choice?

Who is currently the most corrupt, evil, and worst political leader on the planet?

Simple question. Who comes to mind first for you? I won't cajole or insult you for your answer. I thank you in advance for taking the time to answer. I'd ask our more Conservative members to do the same here. Of course, I can't guarantee they won't unfortunately. So, who's your choice?

George Soros.

Would have to depend on different standards that different countries have. IMO, the obvious answer is trump. However, others would offer a more international taint like Un, Then there is the likes of Putin, or Assad. So many to choose from.

Would have to depend on different standards that different countries have. IMO, the obvious answer is trump. However, others would offer a more international taint like Un, Then there is the likes of Putin, or Assad. So many to choose from.

Thank you for your honesty and answer.

Kim Jong-un has '3 Generation Work Camps'. Putin kills off his political enemies. Mohammad bin Salman chops up people he doesn't like.
I'd say, look around at Trump's friends, they would be my first guess.

Back