A real man's name that you don't hear anymore:

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Dick.

So muck more manly than Richard, Rick, Rich, Ricky.

Dick Cheney
Dick Tracy
Dick Armey (wow what a name)
Richard I. Dick

Everything's just getting too sissy in America.

That's a last name, so unless those guys turned gay, joined the priesthood or died early in life, the name should still be around.

That's a last name, so unless those guys turned gay, joined the priesthood or died early in life, the name should still be around.

These names get changed. I knew a guy in 2nd grade whose name was Gabe Hoar. I found out several years later while practicing baseball with a teammate, that his family was friends with the Hoars, and that the only reason why they hadn't changed the family name was that a grandfather had threatened to cut off anyone who attempted such a stunt. I imagine once the ole man has had his funeral that someone will attend to changing the name...

These names get changed. I knew a guy in 2nd grade whose name was Gabe Hoar. I found out several years later while practicing baseball with a teammate, that his family was friends with the Hoars, and that the only reason why they hadn't changed the family name was that a grandfather had threatened to cut off anyone who attempted such a stunt. I imagine once the ole man has had his funeral that someone will attend to changing the name...
I suppose. You don't here the last name Gaye much anymore either.

Back