A riot is the language of the unheard

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
YqWip2Y.jpg

I love the negroes rioting in Charlotte. It depresses their early voting

Negro voting for Crooked ILLary is down from 2008 and 2012. As I predicted.

Almost 50 years since that quote was made, trillions spent on social welfare with a disproportionate amount going to blacks, Affirmative Action programs giving blacks an advantage using something King said wasn't how he wanted to be judged but seemingly OK when it benefits blacks, and blacks still have unemployment higher than other groups, poverty higher than other groups, bastard birth rates higher than other groups, an average IQ lower than other groups, etc. Despite all the "help" received, why can't blacks do any better?

Well, If I were treated as 'black' in your racist state, I'd be blowing up police stations regularly, as a sort of Good Work. Heil Trump and the Fourth Reich!

Well, If I were treated as 'black' in your racist state, I'd be blowing up police stations regularly, as a sort of Good Work. Heil Trump and the Fourth Reich!

Why aren't the blacks protesting the police trying to do to the police stations what they do to unrelated businesses? It's easy. It gives those savages and EXCUSE to steal because they is are be mad and know the only way they can get it is to steal since they don't want to earn it.

Back