A Springfield business owner defended his Haitian employees. Now Trumpers are sending him death threats

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
A business owner in Springfield, Ohio and his family have received graphic death threats after defending his Haitian employees from Donald Trump's racist smears.

Jamie McGregor, 48, who employs about 30 legal Haitian immigrants at his vehicle parts factory, had spoken out in September after Trump and his allies began spreading false claims that Haitians in Ohio were eating people's pets.

“They come to work every day. They don’t cause drama. They’re on time,” McGregor told The New York Times, saying that the migrants had taken up crucial positions that he’d been struggling to fill after expanding his business.

Now the Times reports that strangers have been threatening McGregor and his family in the most lurid terms, as well as putting up posters near the factory that declared him a “traitor”.

A business owner in Springfield, Ohio and his family have received graphic death threats after defending his Haitian employees from Donald Trump's racist smears.

Jamie McGregor, 48, who employs about 30 legal Haitian immigrants at his vehicle parts factory, had spoken out in September after Trump and his allies began spreading false claims that Haitians in Ohio were eating people's pets.

“They come to work every day. They don’t cause drama. They’re on time,” McGregor told The New York Times, saying that the migrants had taken up crucial positions that he’d been struggling to fill after expanding his business.

Now the Times reports that strangers have been threatening McGregor and his family in the most lurid terms, as well as putting up posters near the factory that declared him a “traitor”.

MAGATs just can't stand to have their #MaliciousMessiah's word questioned. They're filth. Better 100 legal Haitian hard-working immigrants than one ignorant hater MAGAT.

Did he have a noose around his neck when the cops showed up to take his complaint like Somlett did. :rofl2:

That's totally unsurprising.

I bet you thought Somlett got death threats too didn't you.
Also unsurprising that you would turn to whataboutism to defend this. How long did you continue believing that Haitians were eating pets, even after the slickster himself said it was a made-up story?

"Another message declared that it would be "100 per cent justified" if McGregor took "a bullet to the skull", while yet another offered a graphic fantasy of McGregor being crushed to death by a pile of Haitian bodies.

Many of the messages came from neo-Nazis and white supremacists, the Times reported."

Also unsurprising that you would turn to whataboutism to defend this. How long did you continue believing that Haitians were eating pets, even after the slickster himself said it was a made-up story?

"Another message declared that it would be "100 per cent justified" if McGregor took "a bullet to the skull", while yet another offered a graphic fantasy of McGregor being crushed to death by a pile of Haitian bodies.

Many of the messages came from neo-Nazis and white supremacists, the Times reported."

The very core of the Trump Cult. You might wonder why any decent person would want to be associated with that kind of anti-American shit. Answer: No decent person would. Tells us everything we need to know about Trumpanzees, doesn't it?

Threatening people who disagree with Trump? That is what Trump means by winning. Lies are all Trump has and he never runs out of those.
Agreed, although I think Trump is now so delusional that he doesn't know he's lying. He believes the shit he's spewing. That doesn't excuse those around him pushing what they know to be lies such as J.D. "Couchman" Vance and his lies about Haitians.

Of course. It's all part of the MAGAt rules:

MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy
MAGAt rule #4 When the conversation isn't going your way, change the subject.

MAGAt rule #5 When losing an argument, use whataboutism

Well I saw the story before I heard Trump mention it. I actually consider this unconfimed. I mean people in the Philippines think dog is a delicacy. They feel dogs a rice meal slaughter the dog and cook it. The most desirable part is the stomach full of rice other countries eat dogs too. African eat bush meat which is basically anything that walks. Chinese eat bats and rats .. So a poor country that came from African slaves who knows what they will eat.

Yeah have the cops investigated and found the murder threats to be true. The times also reported that Somlett got threatened by Trump supporters so how did that work out.
I also put the death threats in Spingfield in the unconfirmed category for now. Let me know when they arrest someone. Also there are morons on the left and on the right that I would not want living next to me.

Well I saw the story before I heard Trump mention it. I actually consider this unconfimed. I mean people in the Philippines think dog is a delicacy. They feel dogs a rice meal slaughter the dog and cook it. The most desirable part is the stomach full of rice other countries eat dogs too. African eat bush meat which is basically anything that walks. Chinese eat bats and rats .. So a poor country that came from African slaves who knows what they will eat.

Yeah have the cops investigated and found the murder threats to be true. The times also reported that Somlett got threatened by Trump supporters so how did that work out.

I also put the death threats in Spingfield in the unconfirmed category for now. Let me know when they arrest someone. Also there are morons on the left and on the right that I would not want living next to me.
You are the moron nobody wants to be around. :laugh:

Back