A tribute to New Jersey

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
new-jersey-dudes-looking-like-absolutely-morons1.jpg

2250953157_9ec1fe8b16.jpg

industrial-pollution.jpg

guidos_small.jpg

i hate guidos. I also haven't figured out if that's an ethnic slur or not. it seems like one of those borderline ones.

∞zo;466204 said:
i hate guidos. I also haven't figured out if that's an ethnic slur or not. it seems like one of those borderline ones.

I dunno. I've only ever heard it in reference to that specific fashion.

ladyt you are the only reason that new jersey should be allowed to exist. If you moved out it'd be all over

Okay, the state sucks, get it?!!?

South Jersey is really nice; so are the Pine Barrens. Not everywhere is like Newark <shudder!> My inlaws live there, in Summit, nice place. If you're into the attractions of a major city, then NYC is right across the river. It's not my personal cup of tea, but lots of people do enjoy it.

South Jersey is really nice; so are the Pine Barrens. Not everywhere is like Newark <shudder!> My inlaws live there, in Summit, nice place. If you're into the attractions of a major city, then NYC is right across the river. It's not my personal cup of tea, but lots of people do enjoy it.

Personally, I have never been there, and have no idea why Northeasterners hate it so much...

Guidos are something from New Jersey. They do, apparently, cover only New Jersey, but they're so embarrassing they've become an internet meme in themselves.

Hey! Most of them are NY transplants. And yes, they are our badge of shame.

If anyone has a chance to catch the Real Housewives of New Jersey - you can get a glimpse into some of the train wrecks we have around here.

But, its home and I love it!:)

You're too kind.

The Garden state is better known as the Garbage state

I 'am sitting here right now, the best sight ya can see of the Garbage state is looking at it in the rear view mirror as ya leave

Where are you?

Back